ARBONNE RE9 ADVANCED FULL SIZED SET GIVE AWAY!!!!!!!
Its competition time ladies!!!!
Yes that is right, I am giving away a full sized RE9 Advanced set, valued at $464!!!!.
(: THIS IS NOT AN ARBONNE PROMOTION, THIS IS MY IDEA, MY PROMOTION- ONLY AVAILABLE THROUGH ME. I AM FUNDING THIS PROMOTION OUT OF MY OWN BUSINESS EXPENSES….. JUST SO YOU KNOW x
WHY????.. Because I want to share with you my excitement of Arbonne, my positive life changing affect that Arbonne has given me. I want to give you the chance to experience the amazing products that have changed my life. To be eligible to enter my give away there are a few must do’s… don’t worry they are very simple and positively rewarding!!!
How to win… DO ONE OR ALL OF THE FOLLOWING… IT’S UP TO YOU J
- Host a workshop J anyone hosting a workshop from Friday 31st of May until Monday the 26th of August will automatically receive 5 entries into the draw!!! For those of you a long way away, you can still enter, this is how…. Share your catalogues and samples your experience as well as mine in using the products with friends and family members, place an order- with a minimum of 3 orders… (3 orders = a workshop) then you too will be eligible for 5 entries.
You can have as many workshops as you want during the promotional period!
- Book a workshop at your workshop. If a friend or family member of yours wants to enjoy the amazing generous host rewards by hosting their own workshop (between 31/5/13-26/8/13) then you will automatically receive an additional 5 entries.
- Make an order. Simply by placing an order you automatically receive 1 entry into the draw. You can place an order either by contacting me anyway…. Phone, email, text facebook, face to face etc, or you can go online to www.arbonne.com and enter my Independent Consultant ID:613222318 I will receive notification via email from Arbonne when you use my ID number so I will know to enter your name into the draw. J
- Platinum Packs. Receive 5 entries into the draw, per platinum pack sold. This includes online, at a workshop, etc. yes if you hold a workshop and purchase a platinum pack and so does 3 of your friends you will receive 25 entries!!!! (5 for the workshop and 20 for the 4x sold platinum packs)
- 5. Become a Consultant. Automatically receive 10 entries if you decide to join my team and become an Arbonne Individual Consultant. An extra RE9 set will go a long way in your new business!
The winner will be announced on Tuesday the 27th August 2013 on my facebook page and on my blog then notified by me! Good luck Ladies, some of you already have entries!! You have to be in it to win it…..Better odds than winning the lotto!
Also, the winner will have the option to upgrade the RE9 Set to a platinum pack by paying the difference in price of $166. Yes you as the winner could end up with the complete head to toe package worth $1119.00 ultimate value for just $166.00. This is only an option to the winner and does not have to be taken advantage of.
Happy to answer all questions!
Shine bright like a diamond
Love Kelly x
So much has been happening lately, I’m not sure where to start. That will teach me for being slack and not blogging often enough! lol.
I have just set up the computer in our lounge room so that I can sit and type, have a cuppa, glance at the TV and supervise the children all at the same time, while my husband tries to have a sleep before doing a night shift…. the office is right next to the master bedroom and I always feel guilty about being in there while he is sleeping, I always get anxious about being too loud and that the children are going to come to me and as result upscale the noise level. So long story short I am now organised in our now very cosy lounge.
So whats been happening.. well heaps but not much- lol.
At the beginning of this year I decided that I would like to do more with myself,… because having 4 children, a husband, a farm and running a small business while studying is not enough for me… issues! I have been struggling with why since December and have come up with a few, I think, reasonable explanations.
1. My family, Brother, Sister, Dad and their families visited from WA for Christmas, it was the first time I had seen my brother and his amazing family in 4 years. I was devastated when they all left to go home. Not realising how much I missed them all until they came and left. My boat was rocked, officially swaying big time with no idea how to take control of my feelings. Before Christmas I was in denial and not allowing myself to have these feelings about living so far away from parts of me. (blah, blah, blah!)
2. I have never been at this stage of my life before..(lol, who has?!) What I mean by this is and it’s a long story but.. I have 4 children, my eldest is 16, I fell pregnant with him when I was only 19, I was 20 when he was born, just. I was college at the time, just a kid myself and I had never really considered whether or not having children was going to be apart of my future, too busy doing teenage stuff.. you know. Blah, blah, blah. Baby 1 was born, my life and my husbands was changed for ever, who knew love could be so powerful. We were from then on and will always be responsible, and in love with the most precious human beings ever created, our babies. Then came baby 2, now 12, baby 3, now 9 and baby 4, now 4. Busy, busy busy, busy, we are not going to have anymore babies… long story short, this is what I mean by not being at this stage before, by now, over the past 16 years, I would have been yearning for another baby, planning and preparing for a new arrival… that’s not going to happen and so I am left thinking…. now what am I going to do? I’m crazy right!
What to do about my dilemma..
I started the ball rolling with an apprenticeship in Natural Therapies, diploma in remedial massage, to link together my aromatherapies studies, the farm and Lavender etc, a few months ago. Perfect, have been wanting to do remedial massage for over 10 years now.. timing had never been quite right with my other responsibilities, so I thought now’s the time. Baby 4 is at preschool 1 day at week while the others are at school and my hubby does shift work…. now’s the time….now’s the time… . How exciting! I can be extra professional, and a Mum, and a wife, and a farmer and a taxi.. Yay for me!!!
Meanwhile behind the scenes,
Other things were happening too, I started to try new things, activities to help me feel happy, I signed up for dancing.. Jazz and Pole… I kid you not. Both extremely fun and good for the sole, 2 hours of laughing at myself and others a week, is seriously good therapy. Good exercise!!Highly recommended for everyone, absolutely everyone should just give it a go!
I also decided that I would start to look after myself, my skin, my body… 2013, the year of improvements! (Even house improvements!! but that’s awhole nother post) I had my hair chopped off and booked myself in for some microdermabrasion. A friend of mine convinced me to try a new skin care range called ARBONNE, that she was a consultant for, before going to to extremes of scratching my face off through the dermabrasion, by giving me a sample pack… after not showing up to her work shops. I loved the ARBONNE samples so much that I cancelled the appointments made for my professional face reconstruction and enquired about coming a consultant. Yes that’s right I am uncontrollable. Crazy! LOL!
Last week we started to get into and confirm the details of my apprenticeship (with the best place ever to learn at I must add!). It wasn’t until I was on the phone and giving away my availability schedule that I started to feel that this was not the best idea and not the right time at all… the apprenticeship would mean being away from my family on every single day of my husbands days off, for the next few YEARS! My husband works very long hours and although he gave me his 100% support (love you honey) is often exhausted by the end of his shift, needing days to recoup and time to plod on the farm. Not to mention missing out on the children, their assembly’s, their sport and training sessions, helping with homework, dropping off and picking up…?! Henry b4, only has 18 months left before he turns up and begins his big people adventure… So I asked myself.. do I want to miss out on the precious moments he will have before then. Clarity dawned on me, it looked me in the face and yelled “WHAT ARRE YOUU THINKING??????!!!!!!!”
I decided to go with my intuition. Go with ARBONNE and leave the apprenticeship until the time is really right. As soon as I made that decision it was like a cloud had been lifted. I feel I have been smiling “LIKE A MONKEY WITH A NEW BANANA!!!” lmao!!!! (that quote was borrowed from the organised housewife)
With this decision comes added independence and social life for me, brilliant beautiful age defied skin!!!!, continued dancing lesson, um yes to both! Healthy body = healthy mind!
Also, I have enrolled Henry into a dance and music class for his age group, Love that!!!! go me!!!
And most importantly I can continue to stay strong and focused on my babies (because they need me as much now as they ever did before), and on my marriage, my husband means more than the world to me. AND I can continue to soap!!! yippee!!!
My new identity is: Kelly Davis ID: 613222318 Independent ARBONNE consultant :)
Products being listed to www.simplysoap.com.au If you want something that isn’t listed yet email me I’ll get it for you, want to book a work shop to receive the amazing host awards email ring or text, which ever is easiest for you!
Happy soaping and anti aging!!
I plan to have a sleep in this Mothers day…. even if all 4 of my babies end up in bed with me! LOL. Then we will have a long stretched out brunch…..after that, a walk around the farm, pick some flowers, chase my children and make them laugh. An afternoon nap might be on the cards or a movie with homemade popcorn and toasted cheese for tea. Perfect! What ever you have in mind I hope you have the bestest day ever, how ever you choose to spend your day know that you are so insanely loved by the most amazing special creations imaginable!
Hippy chick, love this soap always fun to make, this is my last batch made.
love the simplicity of this next photo, not camera shy at all.
They are a perfect match
When I set out to make this soap I was having an internal struggle, should I colour or should I leave it natural. I’m still not that sure, the oils in this soap are so good for you, Avocado, lime, & lavender with added sea-clay. I am still struggling as I write this post. See the thing is, I like the colours, they are skin safe, and not bad for your skin. I love colour. But something inside me wants a natural bar of goodness,…. Natural looking, I’m like yearning for it. (By the way it smells DIVINE!!) So I have started to think about a new line to add to my list… Natural Bars and automatically I am feeling alittle better, slightly more at ease…. tomorrow I will make the first small batch, well that’s the plan anyway. Here are the pic’s that I took for the not sure soap. I don’t know what to call it, because I think Avocado Lime and sea-clay should be a Natural Bar. Can you help? I will send a bar to the most fitting name of my choosing so long as you live in Australia. International post terrifies me. I have know idea how much a bar would cost to send oversea’s. Yikes!!
And now posing… smile
LOve the colours but…. so wished I went natuural.
Any idea what my name should be?
I love making snow candy, she is so colourful and pretty!
My Favourite men’s soap is fun too! Rub a Dub… Love the blue.
Outrageous Orange, same soap new look.
same colour curls are fab!
Hello lovely Myrtle!
Love same colour curls!
More to come…
Apricot Scrub. Those two words attract my attention instantly, I love a good scrub lol & I’ve never been disappointed with an apricot one.
Be prepared to be blown away! With lashings of ground walnut shell & a generous serving of apricot kernel oil you wont be disappointed either.
Weak at the knee’s?… This bar is flavoured with Lavender and Patchouli, smokey oriental undertones, “puurrrl…spit,…lllll!…” lol! This next bar of soap is as lovely, smooth and refreshing as it sounds. Coconut Lime Sorbet. Totally delicious.
Coconut milk, uplifting lime, tropical coconut & a touch of Lavender to leave you feeling as relaxed as being at the beach, who could argue with that? Bring it on I say. Our time spent as a family at the beach this last Christmas holidays was just perfect, I don’t mind reminiscing at all.
Rustic Lavender always a winner, a bit scrubby loads of Lavender oil, this time in my soap making I decided not to put the whole lavender buds on top of the bar because, as much as I love the look before cutting I always seem disappointed afterwards.
Inevitably during cutting the lovely lavender buds get caught in the cutter and drag downwards leaving hideous marks on the face of the bars. As you can see, even the ground buds that are added to the batter prior to pouring still leave some marks at cutting.
Simple rustic marks that I love and can definitely deal with. Don’t worry I still plan to add the buds… at packaging. A little sprinkle on top Would love to know what you think… do you prefer the buds on top?? I do in the mould but not at cutting….
next on the menu… some colour.
Hi Guys, time to update you with some lovely soap pictures, I had a gentle reminder this morning that I haven’t been here for a while. Some reminders actually… and they helped me realise that people do pop by and read this blog! A Little inspiration goes along way THANKYOU!
So lets see some soap that has made it out of the mould since Miss Zombi Chick..
Lavender and Goats milk, an absolute all time favourite. I always save some for my bathroom, it’s like a staple! Smells divine and so good for your skin, goats milk love!! and Lavender love…. our own Lavender oil goes into our soap, we have litres and litres of the stuff, so rest assured you will know that you have washed with a true lavender soap bar!
Patchouli Rose, 3 words…… Yum, Yum, Yum! Love everything about this bar, the look- simple but very affective. The aroma- not very simple… actually quite complex but the end result is so worth it! Patchouli essential oil is a very strong smell and can easily overpower other smells, I think I got the balance here perfect. Rose with a hint of berry to compliment Patchouli.
Love this photo, it seems romantic to me, and a little rustic too lol! Nothing here is perfect and that’s why I think I love it so much. Perfection is overrated, I think there is beauty in everything. Perfection does not equate to happiness, being a tiny bit rough around the edges and accepting that, does wonders to the sole. I think I just made up a quote!!!! so serious! lolol!!
Above is a sneak preview…. yes a new post to come. Stay tuned and thank you so much for being here!!
2013 is going to be a bright filled soapy year, I really am looking forward to it, looking forward to staying positive and healthy no matter what! hopefully my soap will reflect this.
I think Zombi Chick is a pretty good start! She puts a cheeky satisfying grin between my cheeks everytime I walk past the curing rack.
her curls.. up close and personal. LOve it!
Happy happy bright!
Citrus Lemon Scrub… uplifting and gorgeous!
Exfoliating beauty for a fresh new outlook on life.
So happy to be back soaping, slowly but surely.