I Am Grateful hand poured soy candle
This white & rose gold jar holds 300g of pure natural soy wax. The jar is beautiful when lit with the rose gold giving a gorgeous glow.
Soy wax is a clean burning natural wax made from sustainable resources
All candles are lovingly hand poured with love at Kangaroo Flat Lavender farm in Mandurama NSW, they are filled with beautiful premium100% Soy wax & luxurious fragrances.
Scents available in this jar are Watermelon & Japanese Honeysuckle.
Watermelon: Finally the true to life watermelon, a uplifting & energising scent that sings the warmer months.
Top notes: Fruity, Watermelon, Strawberry, Sour Cherries, Violet Leaves
Mid notes: Floral, Cherry Blossom, Cyclamen, Lily of the Valley
Base notes: Sweet, Vanilla, Peach Skins
A sweet flowering vine with one of the most loved floral scents.
Top Notes: Mandarin, Pine needle
Middle Notes: Grape, Neroli
Base Notes: Vanilla, malt, jasmine and cedarwood
Burn time 48+ hours, first burn 4 hours to ensure effectiveness of candle burn time.
- Keep away from children.
- Never move candle while burning.
- Never leave unattended.
- first burn 4 hours to ensure effectiveness of candle burn time.
- Burn time there after should never be less than 1 hour or exceed 4 hours.
- Keep wick trimmed to 7mm- discard all loose wick trimmings.
- Do not handle when hot.
- Never use water to distinguish a burning candle.
- Avoid draughty areas for longevity.
- Never burn with less than 12mm of wax at the bottom of container.
- Always store candle in a cool dry place below 25 degrees and away from direct sunlight.