I Am Worthy hand poured soy candle
This vintage style glass jar comes with a screw on black lid and holds 250g of pure natural soy wax. The jar is slightly transparent when lit giving a lovely ambience of flame.
Soy wax is a clean burning natural wax made from sustainable resources
All candles are lovingly hand poured with love at Kangaroo Flat Lavender farm in Mandurama NSW, they are filled with beautiful premium100% Soy wax & luxurious fragrances.
Scents available in this jar are Vanilla Caramel, Black Opium & Mandarin Basil Lime.
Vanilla Caramel: Enriched with sweet and salty buttery caramel, this scent is balanced perfectly with rich, creamy vanilla, coconut and tonka bean.
Top Notes: Buttery, balsamic
Middle Notes: Salted caramel, coconut
Base Notes: Creamy vanilla, tonka bean
Mandarin Lime Basil: This premium fragrance combines fresh, zesty citrus notes of lime and mandarin undertones with notes of basil and herbs. A unisex fragrance for everyone.
Top Notes: Lime zest, mandarin
Middle Notes: Basil leaf, thyme
Base Notes: Jasmine, cyclamen
Black Opium: Interpretation of the Yves Saint Laurent fragrance.
Top Notes - Pink pepper, Orange blossom and Pear
Middle Notes - Coffee and Jasmine
Base Notes - Vanilla, Patchouli and Cedarwood
Burn time 40+ hours, first burn 4 hours to ensure effectiveness of candle burn time.
- Keep away from children.
- Never move candle while burning.
- Never leave unattended.
- first burn 4 hours to ensure effectiveness of candle burn time.
- Burn time there after should never be less than 1 hour or exceed 4 hours.
- Keep wick trimmed to 7mm- discard all loose wick trimmings.
- Do not handle when hot.
- Never use water to distinguish a burning candle.
- Avoid draughty areas for longevity.
- Never burn with less than 12mm of wax at the bottom of container.
- Always store candle in a cool dry place below 25 degrees and away from direct sunlight.